Saturday, January 24, 2009

I don't really have anything to say.

it's ten thirty-ish and I just woke up, and I'm laying in my bed scratching my dogs ears. my parents are both out running errands and I'm stuck at home with nothing to do but eat frosted flakes and go back to sleep. (they really are grrr-eat, ya know.) and I can't talk to my wonderul girlfriend because I have her phone and her laptop died. fan-freaking-tastic. I haven't posted anything since like a week ago, sorry about that. I'm either too lazy or too busy. mainly lazy.

I found this in my desk, some of my lame poetry:

the cameras flash and her eyes seem to gleam

but in her world nothings as it seems

she sits alone in her limousine

getting lost in the nicotine

shell never know why these silly things

take away more than they'll ever bring

a glass slipper and a diamond ring

she'll fall asleep, but she'll never dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment