last night got me thinking. after with seeing the bands play and the audience and the lights and the sound and deep ellum and like minded liberalistic people, it made me wonder; why the hell am I not doing this at this point in my life? I've found that sense of belonging that I so long for. I just know in my little indie kid heart that that's what I wanna do...... what I'm gonna do.
I'm pretty sure Ive spent basically every waking moment with carley since two o'clock on thursday untill now. I really feel like were getting closer and closer. and the closer we get, the more feelings I get for her. she's just fascinating, I don't know what it is. we have so much in common, were both pretty weird. I like being with her, and she's fun to be with even when we're not making out.
moral of the story: I hate waking up before ten, carley is awsome, and we need to get our shit together.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment